Button Layout Sheet
I made a customizable PDF that you can record your button layouts with. Check out the page here!
Custom Options Excel Sheet
I made a downloadable sheet to record all your settings. Check out this page for more details.
Custom Menu Walk through
I have gotten a lot of requests for an option walk through and custom camera setups. Below you will find my video series going option by option through the entire current (as of E-M1 firmware v4, dec. 2015) Custom menu. I discuss what the options do, what I set my camera to, and make some recommendations. If you just don’t get how to configure your camera…no worries! Just follow me and set yours to be the same as mine! In my next post I will discuss many of the benefits of this setup and give you a great resource to setting up your camera for various styles of photography so you never have to menu dive again!
- Amazing footage with the new E-M1 mark III
- E-M1X, E-M1 mark II, E-M5 mark III Firmware Updates!
- Olympus 12-45mm F/4 Pro lens announced!
- Olympus E-M1 mark III Announced!
- Olympus Learning Center Events
- Olympus Capture and OSX Catalina fixed! Tethering available again!
- FilmConvert Presets available for OM-Log 400
- Olympus Capture and OSX Catalina 10.15.2 doesn’t work!
- Changing seasons!
- Olympus E-M1X long term review