I recently made a quick reference sheet that you can fill in with your button setups! Use this to remember or share your settings. If you use an E-M5 mk2 or other camera with less options, feel free to use the sheet anyways and just fill in what you do have.
You can fill this in and save it with a new name so you can have several different setups if you wish. I am posting the blank sheet along with my basic configuration now. I will have try to get some other convenient button layouts up for some different styles. Do you have a layout that really works for you? Drop me a line and i’ll post it here too!
Download the sheet here: Olympus Buttons Setting Sheet
Here is my general button layout. Tony’s button layout
If you need a walk through of setting up the custom functions, you can find it in menu B, as well as menu A in the videos I posted here:
- Olympus RAW video announcement!
- Olympus updates E-M1X, E-M1 mkII, mkIII, and E-M5mkIII firmware
- Petr Bambousek reviews the Olympus 100-400
- Olympus 100-400 F/5.0-6.3 Lens released!
- Olympus E-M10 mkIV released!
- Olympus Rewards program is ending
- Video workshop coming your way!
- Insane Olympus US summer deal on the E-M1X!
- Olympus Announces developments and additional thoughts
- What went wrong with Olympus