I recently made a quick reference sheet that you can fill in with your button setups! Use this to remember or share your settings. If you use an E-M5 mk2 or other camera with less options, feel free to use the sheet anyways and just fill in what you do have.
You can fill this in and save it with a new name so you can have several different setups if you wish. I am posting the blank sheet along with my basic configuration now. I will have try to get some other convenient button layouts up for some different styles. Do you have a layout that really works for you? Drop me a line and i’ll post it here too!
Download the sheet here: Olympus Buttons Setting Sheet
Here is my general button layout. Tony’s button layout
If you need a walk through of setting up the custom functions, you can find it in menu B, as well as menu A in the videos I posted here:
- How do you make an E-M1X even bigger…
- Slowly catching up!
- Quick update…
- Shading Compensation Controversy – artifacts and rings
- E-M1X AI Tracking… it’s a bird…it’s a plane…or does it matter?
- Shading Compensation In-Camera
- E-M1X Power Bank options
- Noise Comparison – E-M1, E-M1 mkII, E-M1X
- E-M1X ISO Noise review
- Olympus 17mm F/1.2 Pro Lens experience