After spending some time adjusting myself, I have settled on a new button layout for my preferences and shooting style. I thought I would share in case it gives some insight, or some help to your decisions in setting up the camera.
Top Exp button: Magnify
ISO Button: ISO
Rec Button: HDR
Fn Button: Peaking
Fn Lever: Focus style swap (s-AF on one, C-AF+tr 9-point on the other)
Joystick: selects points, center push is FP-Home
AEL Button: Focus
Shutter Button: Exposure Only
WB: White Balance
Body Up: Custom WB
Body Down: Depth of Field Preview (or I might make this FP-Home like I use on my E-M1.2, just to retain muscle memory)
Lens Button: IS Mode
OK Button: SCP
Card Button: Does Nothing. Olympus. It does nothing. Can we please change this to SOMETHING.
All of these are exactly the same in both orientations for me.
- Website update with Olympus images
- Self isolating… in nature?
- OT: Self-Isolating pt 3…Artists & Greatness around the web!
- OT: Self Isolating pt 2… Music!
- OT: Sitting around and self-isolating? How about some books!
- Olympus Watchers Film
- High Res mode files IMPROVED!
- Installing Presets
- Quick Preset update revision…
- Preset Updates and more!