Source: Olympus America Website
E-M10 mkII Version 1.1
– Compatible with Olympus lens with a built-in image stabilizing function.
– The camera body recognizes the IS built into the lens, allowing for optimal image stabilizing effects. (Not compatible with 5 axis Sync IS.)
– You can get the effects of rolling stabilization from the IS function of the body, along with the effects of image stabilization from the IS function of the lens.
– Compatible with Windows 10.
E-M10MarkII version 1.1 to 1.2
– Macro Flash STF-8 is supported.
– Electronic Flash FL-900R is supported.
– Improved stability of exposure when shooting videos.
E-M10MarkII version 1.2 to 1.3
-Corrected issue of autofocus (AF) function not operating correctly when using the “H-ES200” and “H-ES50200” interchangeable lens produced by Panasonic.
E-M10MarkII version 1.3 to 1.4
-Stability of operation when using SD card (UHS-II) has been improved.
-Stability of operation when shooting with “LIVE TIME” has been improved.