Source: Olympus America Website
E-M10 Version 1.0 updates to version 1.1
– Image stabilization compensation while shooting videos has been improved.
E-M10 Version 1.1 updates to version 1.2
Precision of AF when M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens is mounted has been improved.
E-M10 Version 1.3
– Compatible with Olympus lens with a built-in image stabilizing function.
– The camera body recognizes the IS built into the lens, allowing for optimal image stabilizing effects. (Not compatible with 5 axis Sync IS.)
– You can get the effects of rolling stabilization from the IS function of the body, along with the effects of image stabilization from the IS function of the lens.
– Compatible with Windows 10.
E-M10 Version 1.4
– Corrected issue of autofocus (AF) function not operating correctly when using the “H-ES200” (200 f/2.8)and “H-ES50200” (50-200) interchangeable lens produced by Panasonic.