I’ve created a document that walks you through just the essentials for getting your camera setup for general shooting that covers the 80 – 90% I feel. It will get the camera to a point where you may never need to dive into the menu again unless you want to fine tune or adjust more advanced features. Obviously you are free to select other options or make adjustments as you go for your style of shooting and preferences.
This should make your view pretty straight forward with no weird options or settings interfering. It will also have all main shooting functions at your fingertips. You can adjust most settings from the Super Control Panel after that.
The file is a PDF that is easy to read steps. Should not take more than a few minutes to get through this from a factory fresh camera or a full reset. Let me know if this works for you.
- Olympus updates E-M1X, E-M1 mkII, mkIII, and E-M5mkIII firmware
- Petr Bambousek reviews the Olympus 100-400
- Olympus 100-400 F/5.0-6.3 Lens released!
- Olympus E-M10 mkIV released!
- Olympus Rewards program is ending
- Video workshop coming your way!
- Insane Olympus US summer deal on the E-M1X!
- Olympus Announces developments and additional thoughts
- What went wrong with Olympus
- Olympus is selling Olympus Cameras…literally!